Well, so far, there have bee 44 United States Presidents.
How many presidents died while in office?
Eight presidents have died while in office. Those are:
- William Henry Harrison – April 4, 1841, died of pneumonia after giving a long inaugural address in the cold and rain.
- Zachary Taylor – July 9, 1850, died of cholera after eating tainted cherries and milk in the middle of the summer.
- Abraham Lincoln – April 15, 1865, died a few hours after being shot by an assassin.
- James Garfield – September 19, 1881, died of blood poisoning two months after being shot by an assassin.
- William McKinley – September 14, 1901, died eight days after being shot by an assassin.
- Warren G. Harding – August 2, 1923, died of pneumonia.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt – April 12, 1945, died of a cerebral hemorrhage.
- John F. Kennedy – November 22, 1963, died a few hours after being shot by an assassin.
NET CHECK IN’s:
We had a total of 40 people check into the Net tonight and a surprisingly large number of them had the correct answer to tonight’s Trivia Question. Congratulations to:
- Justin KA6JAC
- John KD6JEV
- Jerry KD6JPD
- Alex KJ6JXL
- Joe N6KAO
- Roger K6LMN
- Al KJ6LPE
- Ron K6MSU
- Mike KJ6SBW
- Timothy KJ6TIG
- Leon AF6TT
- Louie AD6UP
- Aram KJ6YJS
- Bob KB6YVA
Thanks to everyone for supporting the Net.