Today, we’re asking True/False questions about dumb laws in the US. We didn’t get a chance to ask ALL of the questions below, but we’re putting them out there for you now. What do you think? Are the following laws true or false?
- In Alabama, it is illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.
- In Alaska, it is illegal to wake a sleeping bear for the purpose of taking a photograph.
- In Arizona, hunting camels is prohibited.
- In Arkansas, a man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month.
- In California, no vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.
- In Colorado, it is legal to rip tags off pillows and mattresses.
- In Connecticut, it is illegal to dispose of used razor blades.
- In Delaware, it is illegal to fly over any body of water, unless one is carrying sufficient supplies of food and drink.
- In Florida, it is illegal to sing in a public place while wearing a swimsuit.
- In Georgia, it is illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket if it is Sunday.
- In Hawaii, it is illegal to have more than one alcoholic drink in front of you at a time.
- In Idaho, it is illegal to ride a merry-go-round on Sunday.
- In Chicago Illinois, it is illegal to eat in a place that is on fire.
- In Indiana, it is illegal to have a mustache if you have a tendency to habitually kiss other people.
- In Iowa, it is illegal for a man with a moustache to kiss a woman in public.
- In Kansas, pedestrians crossing the highway at night must wear tail lights.
- In Kentucky, it is illegal to dye a duckling blue and offer it for sale unless more than six are for sale at once.
- In Louisiana, it is illegal to gargle in public places.
- In Maine, it is illegal to step out of a plane in flight.
- In Massachusetts, it is illegal to have a gorilla in the back seat of your car.
- In Minnesota, it is illegal to sleep naked.
- In Mississippi, horses are not to be housed within 50 feet of any road.
- In Montana, it is illegal to have a sheep in the cab of your truck without a chaperone.
- In Nebraska, it is illegal to hunt whales.
- In Nevada, it is illegal to drive a camel on a highway.
- In New Hampshire, on Sundays citizens may not relieve themselves while looking up.
- In New Jersey, it is illegal to delay or detain a homing pigeon.
- In New Mexico, idiots are not allowed to vote.
- In New York, a person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in their pocket.
- In North Carolina it is illegal to sing off key.
- In North Dakota, it is legal to shoot an Indian on horseback, provided you are in a covered wagon.
- In Ohio, it is illegal for more than five women to live in a house.
- In Oklahoma, it is illegal to wear your boots to bed.
- In Oregon, babies may not be carried on the running boards of a car.
- In Pennsylvania, it is illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors.
- In Rhode Island, cap guns are illegal.
- In South Carolina, a person must be 18 years old to play a pinball machine.
- In South Dakota, if there are more than five Native Americans on your property you may shoot them.
- In Tennessee, it is illegal to sell hollow logs.
- In Texas, it is illegal to sell one’s eyes.
- In Utah, birds have the right of way on all highways.
- In Vermont, women must obtain written permission from their husbands to wear false teeth.
- In Virginia, it is illegal to tickle women.
- In Washington, it is illegal to pretend that one’s parents are rich.
- In West Virginia, whistling underwater is prohibited.
- In Wisconsin, it is illegal to kiss on a train.
- In Wyoming, you may not take a picture of a rabbit from January to April without a permit.
All of the above dumb laws are TRUE!
NET CHECK IN’s:
Tonight we had a total of 32 people check in to the Net and 21 of them had the correct answer to their Trivia Question. Too many to list! Thanks to everyone.