How many Presidents have their image on both US currency paper bills (Federal Reserve Notes) and coins?
Here’s the list:
- George Washington: $1 bill and quarter dollar coin
- Thomas Jefferson: $2 bill and nickel coin
- Abraham Lincoln: $5 bill and penny one cent coin
- Andrew Jackson: $20 bill and one dollar coin
- Ulysses S. Grant: $50 bill and fifty cent coin
- William McKinley : $500 bill and gold dollar coin
- James Madison: $5000 bill and one dollar coin
NET CHECK IN’s:
Tonight we had a total of 35 people check into the Net and only 2 of them had the correct answer to tonight’s Trivia Question. Congrats to:
- John – KD6JEV
- Louie – AD6UP
Thanks to everyone who checked in to the Net.