Most of us watch TV and enjoy “visiting” the homes of our favorite television characters each week. Tonight, for a Trivia Question, I’m going to give you a street address and your job is to tell me what TV family lives at that address. I’ll give you guys 3 guesses and if no one gets it right by the 3rd guess, I’ll give you the answer and move on to another address.
OK, here we go:
- 301 Cobblestone Way, Bedrock, 70777
- 518 Crestview Drive, Beverly Hills
- 129 West 81st Street, Apartment %A, New York, NY
- 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield, USA
- Venus 1234, Sky Pad Apartments, Orbit City
- 704 Hauser Street, Queens, NY
- Southfork Ranch, Braddock County, Texas
- 211 Pine Street, Mayfield, USA
- 322 Maple Road, Mayberry, NC
- 2311 North Los Robles Drive, Apartment 4A Pasadena, CA
- 4222 Clinton Way
- 623 E. 86th, Apartment 3-B, New York, NY
- 1313 Mockingbird Lane, Camelot, NJ
- 565 North Clinton Drive, Milwaukee, WI
- 9674 Jeopardy Lane, Chicago, IL
- 31 Spooner Street, Quahog, Rhode Island
- 001 Cemetery Lane, Greenbrier
- The Flintstones – KI6AIX Got It!
- The Clampetts (The Beverly Hillbillies) – K6CRW Got It!
- Jerry Seinfeld (Seinfeld). This was Jerry Seinfeld’s former real life address in the 70’s – KF6FVN Got It!
- The Simpsons – N6GTC Got It!
- The Jetsons – KA6JAC Got It!
- The Bunkers (All in the Family) – No One Guessed It
- The Ewings (Dallas) – No One Guessed It
- The Cleavers (Leave it to Beaver) – K6JRD Got It!
- The Taylors (The Andy Griffith Show) – KK6OTP Got It!
- Doctors Sheldon Cooper and Leonard Hoffstedder (Big Bang Theory) – No One Guessed It
- The Brady’s (The Brady Bunch). Designed by architect Mike Brady himself, the huge house only had 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms for a family of 8. – KK6UGT Got It!
- The Ricardo’s (I Love Lucy) – No One Guessed It
- The Munsters – K6WSJ Got It!
- The Cunninghams (Happy Days) – WA6YRE Got It!
- The Bundys (Married With Children) – No One Guessed It
- The Griffins (Family Guy) – No One Guessed It
- The Adams (The Adams Family) – N6RPM Got It!
Thanks to all who checked into the net. Special thanks to Gary (W6NVY) for use of the repeater.