The phrase “Prime the Pump” recently came up as something our current president has claimed to have originated, but of course has been with us for quite while.
Tonight’s trivia question has to do with favorite words of US Presidents.
QUESTION: Which president liked to use the word “iffy”?
When was the last time it rained on a Presidential Visit in Los Angeles?
Yesterday, the GOP candidates met for a debate at the Ronald Regan Presidential Library in Simi Valley. So, because politics was on the mind, tonight we have a political question for you.
How many Presidents and how many Vice Presidents were born in the state of California?
4th of July & Deceased presidents
The 4th is commonly referred to as the birth of a nation, in this case America and we celebrate it with a national holiday and all it’s trappings on July 4th, the date Declaration of Independence was signed by the founding fathers.
Coincidentally two founding fathers also died on this date. Who are the two?
Tonight, we have United States Presidential trivia:
- He was the first President to be born in a log cabin.
- He was the first President to ride on a railroad train.
- He was the first President someone tried to assassinate.
- He was the first Governor of Florida.
- He killed a man in a dual.
Who is this United States President?
Well today I tried something different and had a series of questions for the Net check-ins. I asked a question and gave three people the opportunity to answer it correctly. If a question was answered correctly, we moved on to another question. If it wasn’t answered correctly after three tries, I gave the answer and asked a new question. So… here’s the questions that got asked tonight (answers follow).
1. Who was the first President to fly in an airplane while in office?
2. Who was the first President to oversee all fifty states?
3. Who was the only President to be appointed to the Supreme Court?
4. What President was the first to visit a foreign country while in office?
5. Who was the first President to cross the Atlantic Ocean while in office?
6. Who was the first President to visit all 50 states?
7. Who was the first President to attend a baseball game while in office?
8. What President owned a cat named Tabby and a dog named Fido?
9. What President was related to five former Presidents by blood and six by marriage?
10. Who is the only President buried in Washington DC?
11. How many Presidents were members of the Whig political party?
12. Who was the first President born in a hospital?
13. How many men who would become Presidents signed the Constitution?
A brief question today:
How many United States Presidents did not attend college?